This morning, Superstar Mahesh Babu took to Twitter and extended his Dasara wishes to his fans all over the world by tweeting in five different languages. Mahesh tweeted in English, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam. Fans who speak the above languages were highly thrilled with the actor’s gesture.
However, Mahesh’s fans from Karnataka were slightly upset as he forgot to wish them in Kannada. A few hours later, Mahesh tweeted exclusively in Kannada to wish his fans in the Kannada land. Needless to say, fans couldn’t have been more happier and they all reciprocated by wishing him in turn. That Mahesh has a huge market and fan base across Karnataka is a well-known fact.
Sending out love, happiness & lots of good wishes to each one of you & your loved ones on the auspicious occasion of #VijayaDashami
అందరికి దసరా పండుగ శుభాకాంక్షలు
आप सभी को विजयादशमी की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएँ
அனைவருக்கும் இனிய விஜயதசமி நல்வாழ்த்துக்கள்
വിജയദശമി ആശംസകൾ#HappyDussehra pic.twitter.com/IrRU7CMGEh
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) October 19, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhil wishes Chay with a sweet throwback picture
- India’s first CG film – Ammoru completes 25 years
- Chiru, Nag, Charan thank CM KCR for his kind gesture
- Akhil- Surender Reddy’s film to go on floors from this time
- Telangana government gives permission for theaters to open
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers super happy with this lady contestant