This morning, Superstar Mahesh Babu took to Twitter and extended his Dasara wishes to his fans all over the world by tweeting in five different languages. Mahesh tweeted in English, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam. Fans who speak the above languages were highly thrilled with the actor’s gesture.
However, Mahesh’s fans from Karnataka were slightly upset as he forgot to wish them in Kannada. A few hours later, Mahesh tweeted exclusively in Kannada to wish his fans in the Kannada land. Needless to say, fans couldn’t have been more happier and they all reciprocated by wishing him in turn. That Mahesh has a huge market and fan base across Karnataka is a well-known fact.
Sending out love, happiness & lots of good wishes to each one of you & your loved ones on the auspicious occasion of #VijayaDashami
అందరికి దసరా పండుగ శుభాకాంక్షలు
आप सभी को विजयादशमी की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएँ
அனைவருக்கும் இனிய விஜயதசமி நல்வாழ்த்துக்கள்
വിജയദശമി ആശംസകൾ#HappyDussehra pic.twitter.com/IrRU7CMGEh
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) October 19, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s adorable post for Sitara on Daughters Day
- Official: Thalapathy Vijay’s 66th film with Vamshi Paidipally, Dil Raju
- Gear up for Liger’s striking announcement tomorrow
- Love Story crosses Vakeel Saab in US; Set to enter $1M club
- Ranveer Singh’s 83, biopic on Kapil Dev, seals its release date
- Nani reacts to Pawan Kalyan’s speech