After scoring the much needed success with Bharat Ane Nenu, Superstar Mahesh Babu will next be joining hands with Vamshi Paidipally for his landmark silver jubilee film. The director has been camping in New York and other cities in the US to scout for the right locations.
It’s been reported already that Mahesh25 will be shot extensively in the US. However, the latest buzz is that the film will have a Rayalaseema backdrop and that a few scenes showcasing the hero landing in Rayalaseema will be shot in the region. We will have to wait until the shoot commences to confirm the buzz.
Pooja Hegde is the leading lady in Mahesh25 and Devi Sri Prasad is the music composer. Dil Raju and Ashwini Dutt will jointly bankroll this high-budget entertainer. The project will be going on floors from June.
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi