During his live interaction with his Instagram followers this evening, Superstar Mahesh Babu was asked about teaming up with his Pokiri and Businessman director Puri Jagannadh. And Mahesh replied saying that Puri is one of his favourite directors and that he is waiting for Puri to narrate a story to him.
Well, a couple of years ago, Puri had announced a film with Mahesh, titled Jana Gana Mana. However, the project never materialized and there has been no update ever since. Now that Mahesh has opened up about collaborating, whether Puri will reduce JGM or pen a suitable new story for him or not remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Muddy’s action-packed and racy teaser impresses
- Uppena’s Aasi and Bebamma get a surprise gift from producers
- Rajendra Prasad’s Climax clears censor; Set for March 5th release
- Salman Khan’s crazy film launched in Mumbai
- Niharika’s next ready for a release
- Trivikram launches the inspiring title song from Sharwanand’s Sreekaram