It is already reported that Mahesh Babu will be entering the film exhibition business soon. His multiplex, AMB Cinemas, will be inaugurated on November 8th on the occasion of Diwali in Gachibowli. This multiplex is a joint venture with popular multiplex chain, Asian Cinemas.
Now, the latest update is that Thugs Of Hindostan, Aamir Khan and Amitabh Bachchan’s much-awaited Bollywood flick, will be the first film to be screened in this multiplex. Excited fans are eagerly awaiting the launch to experience the world-class sound and image and a lively ambiance.
Articles that might interest you:
- Trivikram fulfilled my wish to score a industry hit with my father: Allu Arjun
- Pawan Kalyan’s Pink remake goes on floors
- Puri, Vijay Deverakonda kick-start Fighter in Mumbai
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s 9-day AP, TG share: All set to enter Rs 100 Cr club
- Krishnam Raju’s two major revelations on Prabhas20
- Shocking first look and intriguing title for Allari Naresh’s next