Some time back, we had reported that AR Murugadoss is gearing up to direct a film with superstar Mahesh Babu. Latest update reveals that the film will kick start its shoot in April and the makers are planning for a Diwali release in October.
Reports also reveal that the film will be made on a mammoth budget of nearly eighty crores. Pre-production has already kick started and the film will go on floors once Mahesh wraps up Brahmotsavam.
The film will be shot in a span of six months and Mahesh is reported to be seen in a serious role unlike his last few films.
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- What next for Sreenu Vaitla?
- Priyanka Chopra ropes in star choreographer for her wedding
- Pawan Kalyan flies to Chennai to meet Kamal Haasan
- Vikram donates for Gaja cyclone victims