Some time back, we had reported that AR Murugadoss is gearing up to direct a film with superstar Mahesh Babu. Latest update reveals that the film will kick start its shoot in April and the makers are planning for a Diwali release in October.
Reports also reveal that the film will be made on a mammoth budget of nearly eighty crores. Pre-production has already kick started and the film will go on floors once Mahesh wraps up Brahmotsavam.
The film will be shot in a span of six months and Mahesh is reported to be seen in a serious role unlike his last few films.
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- NTR’s latest poster wins good applause
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Hero invites audiences to write reviews of his film