We have already reported that the family entertainer Brahmotsavam is creating some superb buzz even before its release. The film which has done some unprecedented pre-release business is once again in news.
Latest update reveals that Zee Telugu has bought the satellite rights of the film for a whopping 11.5 crores. Currently, the film is in its last leg of shoot. Brahmostsavam is being made as a Telugu-Tamil bilingual and Samantha, Kajal Aggarwal and Pranitha are the female leads. PVP Cinema is producing this film and Mickey J Meyer is the music director.
Articles that might interest you:
- This young Tamil actor-music composer is a fan of Pawan Kalyan
- Sitara clicks a beautiful picture of Mahesh and Namrata
- Bigg Boss 4: Twist in the end; Dethadi Harika not eliminated
- Young South actor to land a key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush
- This upcoming anthology film to get an OTT release?
- Andrea Jeremiah bags an interesting project