We have already reported that the family entertainer Brahmotsavam is creating some superb buzz even before its release. The film which has done some unprecedented pre-release business is once again in news.
Latest update reveals that Zee Telugu has bought the satellite rights of the film for a whopping 11.5 crores. Currently, the film is in its last leg of shoot. Brahmostsavam is being made as a Telugu-Tamil bilingual and Samantha, Kajal Aggarwal and Pranitha are the female leads. PVP Cinema is producing this film and Mickey J Meyer is the music director.
- AP government’s sops for Tollywood filmmakers
- Leading south hero donates Rs 70 lakhs for Kerala flood relief
- Nayanthara’s latest hit ‘CoCo’ all set for Telugu release
- Kajal’s insta count crosses 8 million fans
- DSP set to enter record books with Detroit concert