The house set that was laid in Srinivasa Avasarla’s Jyo Atchutananda became a huge talking point all over the industry. The specially designed set showcased how individual houses were built during the 90’s.
Now, director Muragadoss has laid his eyes on this very particular set. Going into details, Muragadoss too was looking at a house set to shoot his film which had a flashback episode. After hearing about this set, he personally went and okayed the location right away after finding it so perfect to shoot his film.
Now, a major portion of Mahesh’s film will be shot in this house set once the film’s Chennai schedule is wrapped up.
- Puri Jagannadh-Ram’s iSmart Shankar launched
- Kalyan Ram-Virinchi work on rural drama
- Nagarjuna and Chay to share screen space yet again?
- F2 all set to enter 100 crore club
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections