The house set that was laid in Srinivasa Avasarla’s Jyo Atchutananda became a huge talking point all over the industry. The specially designed set showcased how individual houses were built during the 90’s.
Now, director Muragadoss has laid his eyes on this very particular set. Going into details, Muragadoss too was looking at a house set to shoot his film which had a flashback episode. After hearing about this set, he personally went and okayed the location right away after finding it so perfect to shoot his film.
Now, a major portion of Mahesh’s film will be shot in this house set once the film’s Chennai schedule is wrapped up.
- Balakrishna takes a break from NTR for Telangana elections
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up about working with Jyothika
- Director confirmed for RX100 Hindi remake
- My film could be the next : Nikhil on Taxiwaala piracy
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?