Superstar Mahesh Babu is currently shooting for Koratala Siva’s Bharath Ane Nenu. The film is in the last leg of its shoot and the entire production formalities will be wrapped up by January.
As per the latest update, Mahesh’s highly-anticipated silver jubilee film in Vamshi Paidipally’s direction will kick-start from February. Vamshi, along with his DP and Art Director, zeroed in on several crucial locales for the film’s shoot. It’s been already reported that Mahesh25 will be shot extensively in the USA.
Hotshot music composer Devi Sri Prasad has already composed tunes for three rocking songs. Dil Raju and Ashwini Dutt will be bankrolling this high budget entertainer. The film’s leading lady is yet to be finalized.
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Kavacham seals its release date
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath seals its release date
- Makers of 2.0 planning exclusive promotions in Hyderabad