Superstar Mahesh Babu is currently shooting for Koratala Siva’s Bharath Ane Nenu. The film is in the last leg of its shoot and the entire production formalities will be wrapped up by January.
As per the latest update, Mahesh’s highly-anticipated silver jubilee film in Vamshi Paidipally’s direction will kick-start from February. Vamshi, along with his DP and Art Director, zeroed in on several crucial locales for the film’s shoot. It’s been already reported that Mahesh25 will be shot extensively in the USA.
Hotshot music composer Devi Sri Prasad has already composed tunes for three rocking songs. Dil Raju and Ashwini Dutt will be bankrolling this high budget entertainer. The film’s leading lady is yet to be finalized.
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film