Superstar Mahesh Babu is currently shooting for Koratala Siva’s Bharath Ane Nenu. The film is in the last leg of its shoot and the entire production formalities will be wrapped up by January.
As per the latest update, Mahesh’s highly-anticipated silver jubilee film in Vamshi Paidipally’s direction will kick-start from February. Vamshi, along with his DP and Art Director, zeroed in on several crucial locales for the film’s shoot. It’s been already reported that Mahesh25 will be shot extensively in the USA.
Hotshot music composer Devi Sri Prasad has already composed tunes for three rocking songs. Dil Raju and Ashwini Dutt will be bankrolling this high budget entertainer. The film’s leading lady is yet to be finalized.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lawrence ropes in Anjala Zaveri’s husband for his next
- Top producers joining hands for this remake
- Saaho’s 8-minute chase sequence in Abu Dhabi to be a grand spectacle
- For the first time, AR Rahman-Kamal Haasan team up for a magnum opus
- Mahesh still in world cup finals hangover
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake wraps up shoot