Today is International Day of Families and Superstar Mahesh Babu’s sister and filmmaker Manjula Ghattamaneni took to Twitter and shared an adorable family picture. The photograph has Manjula posing with her husband and actor Sanjay Swarup, daughter Jaanu and their pet dog Snowy.
“Well, This is my FAMILY! ~ Me, Sanjay, Jaanu, Snowy,” Manjula wrote, as she posted the picture. She went on to say that they play, share, dine and laugh together and also fight, sulk and make up with each-other like every other. “But that’s what makes it precious; a family. Be thankful for yours, I am for mine,” Ashwin’s wrote.
Well, This is my FAMILY! ~ Me, Sanjay, Jaanu, Snowy💛
We play, share, dine & laugh together. We also fight, sulk and make up with each-other like every other. But that’s what makes it precious; a family.
Be thankful for yours, I am for mine. ♥️#InternationalDayoftheFamily pic.twitter.com/eWhZCvFKGY
— Manjula Ghattamaneni (@ManjulaOfficial) May 15, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha becomes India’s first actress to achieve this feat
- No interval for Vijay Sethupathi’s Hindi film
- Varun Dhawan wedding: Family assembles here
- Katrina Kaif’s sister to try her luck once again
- Krack continues to impress the box office numbers
- Latest edition of Special Ops’ gets a title