The glimpse teaser of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s ongoing action thriller, Spyder, continues to impress the actor’s fans across the country. Mahesh’s charisma and AR Murugadoss’ star power made the teaser a super hit even in Kollywood.
This grand success has given a huge boost to the film’s pre-release business in Tamil Nadu. As per the latest buzz, distributors are already offering 17 to 18 crores to snatch the rights of Spyder’s Tamil version.
As there’s enough time for the film’s release and the promotional blitzkrieg yet to begin, the numbers are expected to rise even higher. Harris Jayaraj and Santosh Sivan are the two other top brands who will add to the buzz.
Rakul Preet is the female lead in the movie, which is being produced jointly by Tagore Madhu and NV Prasad. Spyder is slated to hit the screens for Dasara.
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj
- Big test for Deva Das director
- Kiara Advani excited about Arjun Reddy Hindi remake
- Bollywood biggie to be dubbed in Telugu