After wrapping up Love Story, hero Naga Chaitanya was supposed to be joining hands with Geetha Govindam director Parasuram for his next project. However, speculations are rife that Parasuram may quit Chay’s film and instead go ahead with Mahesh Babu’s project.
But if the latest buzz is anything to go by, the Chay-Parasuram film is very much on and that the project will be launched soon. The film will be bankrolled by 14 Reels Plus banner. In fact, it’s being said that it was Mahesh Babu, who shares a cordial relationship with the Akkinenis, who suggested Parasuram to complete Chay’s film first. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Business in full swing for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Buzz: Vaishnav Tej’s Uppena to release during this time
- Dhanush’s next project kept on hold
- Star hero’s dad composing stunts for Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog
- Yet another star hero approached for Muralidharan’s biopic
- Disappointment for Pawan fans – Vakeel Saab’s shoot getting delayed?