Star director Koratala Siva is all set to pull off an unexpected feat by bringing Megastar Chiranjeevi and Superstar Mahesh Babu under one roof. Mahesh has given his nod to this project owing to his close association with Koratala Siva, the film’s co-producer and star hero Ram Charan and one of his favourite stars Chiranjeevi.
However, Mahesh’s special role in Chiru152 is coming with a huge price, if the latest reports are anything to go by. Mahesh will reportedly be charging a whopping Rs 1 crore per day as his remuneration. The Superstar has allotted 30 days for the film and he will take home a cool Rs 30 crore for being part of this highly-anticipated social drama.
An official announcement regarding Mahesh’s participation in the movie is awaited. Stay tuned for further details about this Konidela Productions and Matinee Entertainment’s joint production.
Articles that might interest you:
- National Award-winning Telugu director to join the OTT platform?
- Balayya impresses with his lean look
- After Telugu stars, journalists come forward for the Corona cause
- Balakrishna’s special message to deal with Coronavirus
- iSmart beauty shares a key message during lockdown
- Poll : Which of these films was over-hyped according to you?