The recently released web series Save The Tigers on Hotstar is getting a phenomenal response. Starring Priyadarshi, Abhinav Gomatam, Krishna Chaitanya, Pavani Gangireddy, Hymavathi, Deviyani, and Rohini in key roles, the show is produced by Mahi V Raghav of Yatra fame.
Mahi V Raghav thanked the audience for the superb response to the web show. He further added that the stupendous reception from the OTT viewers gave their team the impetus to start working on season 2. It was revealed that the works for the sequel would commence in August.
Meanwhile, another web series of Mahi V Raghav named Shaitan, a crime drama will premiere on Hotstar in June. Save The Tigers is directed by Teja Kakumanu and features Srikanth Iyengar and Harshavardhan in other vital roles. The show is co-produced by Chinna Vasudeva Reddy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Avatar 2: James Cameron’s latest epic makes its OTT debut in India
- Latest: Naga Chaitanya’s Custody locks its OTT release date
- NBK 108 to release on this date?
- NBK 108: First-of-its-kind promotion for the title revelation
- Gopichand Malineni unveils the teaser of sci-fi thriller 7:11 PM
- Varun Tej’s Gandeevadhari Arjuna’s release date announcement in a few hours
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food