With Nani’s Jersey and Lawrence’s Kanchana 3 performing well in all the towns and villages in the twin Telugu states, Chay’s Majili and Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari are facing a tough time at the box-office. Collections for Majili and Chitralahari have been dropped in most centres.
In Krishna district, on Saturday, Majili collected Rs 71,096, taking its 16-day total share to Rs 1.72 crores. The film entering the 2 crore club seems highly unlikely now. On the other hand, Chitralahari collected Rs 82,722 on Saturday. The film’s 9-day total share is Rs 73.50 lakhs. Although the film had shown some promise initially, the release of Jersey and Kanchana 3 has deeply impacted its collections from Friday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Ashwin gives a crazy update on Prabhas’ film
- Shankar pens a heartfelt message for Indian 2 accident victims
- Venky Kudumula to direct star mega hero?
- Fresh update on Most Eligible Bachelor
- Is Sai Dharam Tej committing another blunder?
- Poll : Which is your favorite Samantha performance to date?