With Nani’s Jersey and Lawrence’s Kanchana 3 performing well in all the towns and villages in the twin Telugu states, Chay’s Majili and Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari are facing a tough time at the box-office. Collections for Majili and Chitralahari have been dropped in most centres.
In Krishna district, on Saturday, Majili collected Rs 71,096, taking its 16-day total share to Rs 1.72 crores. The film entering the 2 crore club seems highly unlikely now. On the other hand, Chitralahari collected Rs 82,722 on Saturday. The film’s 9-day total share is Rs 73.50 lakhs. Although the film had shown some promise initially, the release of Jersey and Kanchana 3 has deeply impacted its collections from Friday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big question- Will this star actor enter Pushpa?
- Bigg Boss 4- Housemates cleverly spreading negativity against young actor
- Noted Tamil actress calls Bigg Boss a shitty show
- Poll : What’s your take on Dhoni’s captaincy this IPL 2020?
- Poll :Ram Charan or Allu Arjun – Who is planning his career perfectly?
- Young Tollywood hero resumes Thala Ajith’s Valimai