After a solid run, Majili, Naga Chaitanya and Samantha’s emotional romantic drama, has slowed down at the ticket windows across the twin Telugu states. In Krishna district, on its 14th day, the film collected Rs 1.06 lakh share, taking its 2-week total Krishna share to Rs 1.70 crore.
On the other hand, Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari, on its 7th day, collected Rs 1.55 lakh share in the Krishna region. The film’s total 7-day share is Rs 71.29 lakhs. With Nani’s Jersey hitting theaters today, Chitralahari’s collections will be impacted to a huge extent. Stay tuned for more box-office updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Teaser for Rangasthalam’s Kannada version unveiled
- Burra Katha’s release postponed by a day
- Chiru’s next to be shot in Ram Charan’s film sets
- Senior doctor in Mumbai raises voice against Kabir Singh
- Poll: Which of these performances of Samantha impressed you the most?
- Pre-Release event of Kalki called off-Here’s the reason