After a solid run, Majili, Naga Chaitanya and Samantha’s emotional romantic drama, has slowed down at the ticket windows across the twin Telugu states. In Krishna district, on its 14th day, the film collected Rs 1.06 lakh share, taking its 2-week total Krishna share to Rs 1.70 crore.
On the other hand, Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari, on its 7th day, collected Rs 1.55 lakh share in the Krishna region. The film’s total 7-day share is Rs 71.29 lakhs. With Nani’s Jersey hitting theaters today, Chitralahari’s collections will be impacted to a huge extent. Stay tuned for more box-office updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan’s special preparation for Acharya
- Nabha Natesh shoots for two movies in pandemic
- Gauri Khan reveals what Shahrukh Khan was up to during lockdown
- Mosagallu’s theme track winning appreciation
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu to face the camera in a web-series
- Y S Jagan demands Bharat Ratna for SPB- Writes letter to Modi