After a solid run, Majili, Naga Chaitanya and Samantha’s emotional romantic drama, has slowed down at the ticket windows across the twin Telugu states. In Krishna district, on its 14th day, the film collected Rs 1.06 lakh share, taking its 2-week total Krishna share to Rs 1.70 crore.
On the other hand, Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari, on its 7th day, collected Rs 1.55 lakh share in the Krishna region. The film’s total 7-day share is Rs 71.29 lakhs. With Nani’s Jersey hitting theaters today, Chitralahari’s collections will be impacted to a huge extent. Stay tuned for more box-office updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajeev Kanakala’s sister passes away
- Small film’s song creates a sensation
- Never thought it will go this far: Taapsee on turning 7 in Bollywood
- Star director gearing up for second part of Jayalalitha biopic
- Makes your own masks Says Vijay Devarakonda
- Star Bollywood hero says he is scared of the lockdown