After a solid run, Majili, Naga Chaitanya and Samantha’s emotional romantic drama, has slowed down at the ticket windows across the twin Telugu states. In Krishna district, on its 14th day, the film collected Rs 1.06 lakh share, taking its 2-week total Krishna share to Rs 1.70 crore.
On the other hand, Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari, on its 7th day, collected Rs 1.55 lakh share in the Krishna region. The film’s total 7-day share is Rs 71.29 lakhs. With Nani’s Jersey hitting theaters today, Chitralahari’s collections will be impacted to a huge extent. Stay tuned for more box-office updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ajith’s charming looks in Valimai’s first single poster thrills fans
- Second schedule of Nag-Praveen Sattaru film from this date
- Varun Tej’s heavy-duty workout for Ghani gives a major Monday motivation
- Interesting: Rajamouli didn’t shoot RRR’s Dosti song
- Viral – Allu Arjun wishes DSP on Pushpa’s crazy number
- Poll: Whose stylish entry in RRR’s Dosti song impressed you the most?