Majili has given the much-needed blockbuster for Naga Chaitanya. The film has surpassed the Rs 35 crore worldwide share mark and is now eyeing the Rs 40 crores mark. On its second Tuesday, Majili collected Rs 10 lakh share, taking its 12-day total Nizam share to Rs 11.29 crores.
On the other hand, Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari too is turning out to be a decent outing for the young hero after a series of forgettable flops. In Nizam, on Tuesday, Chitralahari collected Rs 14 lakh share. The film’s 5-day Nizam share is Rs 2.50 crores.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gali Sampath Trailer- Intriguing father-son conflict
- Here’s when Drishyam 3 will hit screens
- Abhishek Bachchan slightly changes his name for good luck?
- Baahubali writer pens script for pan-India film based on Ramayan
- Yash’s Gajakesari gears up for Telugu release
- This action hero’s next to have a pan-India release?