Majili has given the much-needed blockbuster for Naga Chaitanya. The film has surpassed the Rs 35 crore worldwide share mark and is now eyeing the Rs 40 crores mark. On its second Tuesday, Majili collected Rs 10 lakh share, taking its 12-day total Nizam share to Rs 11.29 crores.
On the other hand, Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari too is turning out to be a decent outing for the young hero after a series of forgettable flops. In Nizam, on Tuesday, Chitralahari collected Rs 14 lakh share. The film’s 5-day Nizam share is Rs 2.50 crores.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Tamil actress calls Bigg Boss a shitty show
- Poll : What’s your take on Dhoni’s captaincy this IPL 2020?
- Poll :Ram Charan or Allu Arjun – Who is planning his career perfectly?
- Young Tollywood hero resumes Thala Ajith’s Valimai
- Anushka to enter Bigg Boss house?
- Demand for Bharat Ratna to SP Balasubrahmanyam intensifies