Released on April 5, Naga Chaitanya and Samantha’s emotional romantic drama, Majili, has had a solid run at the box-offices in the Krishna region. The film utilized the Sunday holiday advantage to its fullest and collected Rs 2.24 lakh share. Majili’s total 17-day share is Rs 1.74 crores.
On the other hand, Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari released on April 12 a d received decent to average response from fans and critics. The film collected Rs 1.59 lakhs in Krishna district on Sunday, taking its total 10-day share to Rs 74.99 lakhs. A lot more was expected than this and the film’s final fate will be sealed this week.
Articles that might interest you:
- SPB’s death is a dark day for Indian cinema-Chiranjeevi
- SPB Departs: Devastated Tollywood mourns its beloved son’s loss
- Anushka Sharma slams senior cricketer for his cheap comments
- Poll : What was your biggest fear during this lockdown?
- Predict : CSK VS DC-Who will win today’s IPL match?
- SPB Departs: President, PM, Telugu CMs offer condolences