Released on April 5, Naga Chaitanya and Samantha’s emotional romantic drama, Majili, has had a solid run at the box-offices in the Krishna region. The film utilized the Sunday holiday advantage to its fullest and collected Rs 2.24 lakh share. Majili’s total 17-day share is Rs 1.74 crores.
On the other hand, Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari released on April 12 a d received decent to average response from fans and critics. The film collected Rs 1.59 lakhs in Krishna district on Sunday, taking its total 10-day share to Rs 74.99 lakhs. A lot more was expected than this and the film’s final fate will be sealed this week.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – Star Maa approaches this celeb
- Interview : Raj Tharun – Power Play was a totally new experience for me
- Uppena- Allu Arjun in awe of Vaishnav Tej’s performance
- Poll : What’s your take on Jathi Rathnalu trailer?
- Prabhas unveils Jathi Ratnalu’s fun trailer
- Mahesh Babu launches Naa Kanulu song from Rang De