Released on April 5, Naga Chaitanya and Samantha’s emotional romantic drama, Majili, has had a solid run at the box-offices in the Krishna region. The film utilized the Sunday holiday advantage to its fullest and collected Rs 2.24 lakh share. Majili’s total 17-day share is Rs 1.74 crores.
On the other hand, Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari released on April 12 a d received decent to average response from fans and critics. The film collected Rs 1.59 lakhs in Krishna district on Sunday, taking its total 10-day share to Rs 74.99 lakhs. A lot more was expected than this and the film’s final fate will be sealed this week.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah’s 2 movies to release on the same day
- Interview : Kajal Aggarwal – I have given blood, soul and tears for Sita
- Maharshi’s WW 10-day collections: To enter 90 Cr club today
- Mahesh thanks Vamshi for giving him his finest and proudest film
- Akhil4 to kick-start without a heroine?
- Saaho will beat Baahubali 2 in this aspect