Even in its second week, Naga Chaitanya and Samantha’s Majili is collecting good revenues across the twin Telugu states. On its 12th day, in Krishna district, Majili collected a distributor share of Rs 1.41 lakhs, taking its total 12-day share to Rs 1.68 crores.
On the other hand, Sai Dharam Tej, Nivetha Pethuraj and Kalyani Priyadarshan’s Chitralahari collected a decent share of Rs 3.38 lakhs on its 5th day in the Krishna region. The film’s 5-day total share is Rs 67.93 lakhs. With Majili still giving competition and Nani’s Jersey hitting screens on the 19th, Chitralahari needs to gain momentum from now on to reach its break even mark.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Tamil actress calls Bigg Boss a shitty show
- Poll : What’s your take on Dhoni’s captaincy this IPL 2020?
- Poll :Ram Charan or Allu Arjun – Who is planning his career perfectly?
- Young Tollywood hero resumes Thala Ajith’s Valimai
- Anushka to enter Bigg Boss house?
- Demand for Bharat Ratna to SP Balasubrahmanyam intensifies