Even in its second week, Naga Chaitanya and Samantha’s Majili is collecting good revenues across the twin Telugu states. On its 12th day, in Krishna district, Majili collected a distributor share of Rs 1.41 lakhs, taking its total 12-day share to Rs 1.68 crores.
On the other hand, Sai Dharam Tej, Nivetha Pethuraj and Kalyani Priyadarshan’s Chitralahari collected a decent share of Rs 3.38 lakhs on its 5th day in the Krishna region. The film’s 5-day total share is Rs 67.93 lakhs. With Majili still giving competition and Nani’s Jersey hitting screens on the 19th, Chitralahari needs to gain momentum from now on to reach its break even mark.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gali Sampath Trailer- Intriguing father-son conflict
- Here’s when Drishyam 3 will hit screens
- Abhishek Bachchan slightly changes his name for good luck?
- Baahubali writer pens script for pan-India film based on Ramayan
- Yash’s Gajakesari gears up for Telugu release
- This action hero’s next to have a pan-India release?