Despite making an impressive debut with Naga Chaitanya and Samantha’s Majili in 2019, Mumbai girl Divyansha Kaushik took a lot of time to sign her next project in Tollywood. Finally, after 2 years, the young beauty has reportedly signed a new project.
Apparently, Divyansha Kaushik will be playing the female lead opposite Naga Shaurya in the intense cop action drama, Police Vaari Hecharika. The makers are soon expected to make a formal announcement regarding Divyansha’s inclusion in the cast.
Police Vaari Hecharika is being directed by debutant KP Rajendra and produced by Mahesh Koneru under East Coast Productions banner. The film’s regular shoot will kick-start in April.
Articles that might interest you:
- Seerat Kapoor shifts base to Mumbai – Here’s why?
- Naga Babu gifts a swanky new car to his son-in-law
- Noted heroine missing big-screen experience
- Priya Prakash Varrier opens up about Ishq
- Teaser of Adivi Sesh’s Major clocks 32 million views
- Aagalekapotunna from Ishq is a beautiful love song