Naga Chaitanya and Samantha’s Majili has had a fabulous first weekend at the box-offices worldwide. In Krishna district especially, the film has collected over Rs 1 crore share in 3 days. Almost all the shows were full, starting from the morning shows to the late night shows. The craze for the movie is equally good at multiplexes and single screens.
On Sunday, Majili collected Rs 28.07 lakh share at the ticket windows across Krishna district. The film’s 3-day total share is Rs 1,00,15,603. Looking at the positive trends, Majili will end up collecting a share of more than Rs 2 crore in its full run in Krishna district.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy OTT offer for Sharwanand’s next?
- Is her character going to be the backbone for Nishabdham?
- Bhaagamathie director’s next to have a direct OTT release
- Noted channel bags Nidhhi Agerwal’s film
- Tollywood stars planning big-What about Ram Charan?
- Yet another actor from Ananya and Chunkey Pandey’s family to make his debut