Naga Chaitanya and Samantha’s Majili has had a fabulous first weekend at the box-offices worldwide. In Krishna district especially, the film has collected over Rs 1 crore share in 3 days. Almost all the shows were full, starting from the morning shows to the late night shows. The craze for the movie is equally good at multiplexes and single screens.
On Sunday, Majili collected Rs 28.07 lakh share at the ticket windows across Krishna district. The film’s 3-day total share is Rs 1,00,15,603. Looking at the positive trends, Majili will end up collecting a share of more than Rs 2 crore in its full run in Krishna district.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed
- Maha Samudram trailer – Massy, intense and power-packed