There was no stopping Majili over the first weekend in the twin Telugu states and overseas. In Nizam especially, this Naga Chaitanya and Samantha-starrer has put up a solid show at the box-office until Sunday.
On Sunday, in Nizam, Majili collected a decent share of Rs 1.59 crore. The film’s total first weekend share in the region is Rs 5.24 crore. Majili’s Nizam theatrical rights were sold for about Rs 6 crore, and the film is all set to surpass the break even mark by Tuesday, landing its distributors in heavy profits.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV’s Disha Encounter’s trailer recounts the 26/11 horror
- Tamil star Vijay pays last respects to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- SP Balasubrahmanyam laid to rest with 24 gun salute; BBC airs special report
- Deepika Padukone appears before NCB in drug probe
- Poll : According to you, when will RRR resume it’s shooting?
- Legendary singer P Susheela turns emotional on SP Balasubrahmanyam’s demise