There was no stopping Majili over the first weekend in the twin Telugu states and overseas. In Nizam especially, this Naga Chaitanya and Samantha-starrer has put up a solid show at the box-office until Sunday.
On Sunday, in Nizam, Majili collected a decent share of Rs 1.59 crore. The film’s total first weekend share in the region is Rs 5.24 crore. Majili’s Nizam theatrical rights were sold for about Rs 6 crore, and the film is all set to surpass the break even mark by Tuesday, landing its distributors in heavy profits.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here is the detailed info on Acharya’s music album
- Bigg Boss 5 – Star Maa approaches this celeb
- Interview : Raj Tharun – Power Play was a totally new experience for me
- Uppena- Allu Arjun in awe of Vaishnav Tej’s performance
- Poll : What’s your take on Jathi Rathnalu trailer?
- Prabhas unveils Jathi Ratnalu’s fun trailer