There was no stopping Majili over the first weekend in the twin Telugu states and overseas. In Nizam especially, this Naga Chaitanya and Samantha-starrer has put up a solid show at the box-office until Sunday.
On Sunday, in Nizam, Majili collected a decent share of Rs 1.59 crore. The film’s total first weekend share in the region is Rs 5.24 crore. Majili’s Nizam theatrical rights were sold for about Rs 6 crore, and the film is all set to surpass the break even mark by Tuesday, landing its distributors in heavy profits.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part