Naga Chaitanya and Samantha’s first ever film post marriage, Majili, is going great guns all over. The film has been witnessing solid revenues in all areas and is continuing its steady run on weekdays too.
As per latest trade reports, Majili has collected a share of 1,34,78,510 in Guntur region by the end of its 5-day run. In West Godavari area, Majili made 73,65,541 lakhs till date.
Considering the present election fever in both the Telugu states, the collection may drop for the next two days but there are high chances to grow post-April 11th.
Articles that might interest you:
- Title logo for Sharwanand-Rashmika’s Aadavallu Meeku Johaarlu is out
- RRR to have an emotional twist in the climax
- Poll : Which of these upcoming films will be a hit?
- Interview : Nag Ashwin – A comedy like Jathi Rathnalu has not been made before
- Anupama- Bumrah wedding- Mother clears it all
- Sundeep-Lavanya’s A1 Express’ day 1 WW collections