Naga Chaitanya and Samantha’s first ever film post marriage, Majili, is going great guns all over. The film has been witnessing solid revenues in all areas and is continuing its steady run on weekdays too.
As per latest trade reports, Majili has collected a share of 1,34,78,510 in Guntur region by the end of its 5-day run. In West Godavari area, Majili made 73,65,541 lakhs till date.
Considering the present election fever in both the Telugu states, the collection may drop for the next two days but there are high chances to grow post-April 11th.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda to team up with Sanjay Leela Bhansali for his first straight Bollywood film
- Chiranjeevi worried about comparisons with Rajinikanth
- Varun Tej’s Boxer gets a date for its next schedule
- Chiranjeevi reveals why Sujeeth was replaced for Lucifer remake
- Sonu Sood’s jaw-dropping number of people he helped during lockdown
- Empower the Silence: Anushka’s message ahead of Nishabdham’s release