After a solid first week, Naga Chaitanya and Samantha’s blockbuster romantic drama, Majili, had a decent second weekend at the box-offices across the twin Telugu States. The film registered full houses at many theaters in Andhra, Ceded and Nizam on its second Sunday.
In Krishna district, on Sunday, Majili collected Rs 7.81 lakh share at the ticket counters. The film’s overall 10-day share is Rs 1.66 crores. The film has already landed in profits, and it remains to be seen whether it will breach the Rs 2 crore mark by the end of its full run.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case
- Pay-per-view price fixed for this star hero’s film
- Noted Tamil hero’s next to have a big Telugu release
- Sree Vishnu’s next to roll out soon
- This director struggling to retain his lost glory with back to back films