After a solid first week, Naga Chaitanya and Samantha’s blockbuster romantic drama, Majili, had a decent second weekend at the box-offices across the twin Telugu States. The film registered full houses at many theaters in Andhra, Ceded and Nizam on its second Sunday.
In Krishna district, on Sunday, Majili collected Rs 7.81 lakh share at the ticket counters. The film’s overall 10-day share is Rs 1.66 crores. The film has already landed in profits, and it remains to be seen whether it will breach the Rs 2 crore mark by the end of its full run.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz: Here is how much Ram Charan won on Jr NTR’s EMIK show
- One more powerful title in consideration for Chiru’s next
- Noted lensman join Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Posani Krishna Murali tests COVID-19 positive; Apologizes to filmmakers
- Big announcement on Radhe Shyam’s release date in a few hours
- RRR: Ram Charan and Jr NTR to leave to Ukraine tomorrow