Naga Chaitanya and Samantha’s Majili has slowed down slightly after a solid ten-day journey at the box-offices worldwide. The film has already turned out to be the biggest blockbuster in Chay’s career, by grossing over Rs 50 crores worldwide.
In Krishna district, on Monday, Majili collected Rs 1.74 lakh share. With this, the film’s eleven-day share totals to Rs 1.67 crores. Although many expected the film to cross the Rs 2 crore mark in its full run, it now looks highly unlikely with Chitralahari releasing already and Nani’s Jersey gearing up for release on April 19.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aditi Rao Hydari defends Samantha, but keeps mum about Maha Samudram
- Chiru’s leaked look causes a concern to Chiru152 makers
- Poll : Which genre films should Vijay Deverakonda do?
- Crazy update-Mahesh’s cameo in a mega hero film?
- Bollywood producers running away from star director
- Tamil producers planning to counter Nayanthara’s high maintenance