There’s no stopping Majili. Despite many morning shows being cancelled due to the general elections, Majili had a good outing at the box-office on Thursday. The film has completed its first week’s run and came out with flying colors.
In Krishna district, on Thursday, Majili collected Rs 12.99 lakh share. The film’s total first week Krishna share is Rs 1.46 crore. This is the highest first week collection in Chay’s career. The film will now eye the Rs 2 crore share milestone by the end of its full run in the Krishna region. Stay tuned for further updates on Majili’s box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Trailer for Rakul, Vaishnav Tej’s Kondapolam gets a date
- Two noted heroines to sizzle in Nag’s Bangaraju
- Love Story’s latest US collections – In no mood to slow down
- Poll : Which aspect of Love Story impressed you the most?
- Upasana posts an adorable picture – Calls it Most Precious
- Bigg Boss 5 – This contestant creating a solid jealousy angle among ladies