There’s no stopping Majili. Despite many morning shows being cancelled due to the general elections, Majili had a good outing at the box-office on Thursday. The film has completed its first week’s run and came out with flying colors.
In Krishna district, on Thursday, Majili collected Rs 12.99 lakh share. The film’s total first week Krishna share is Rs 1.46 crore. This is the highest first week collection in Chay’s career. The film will now eye the Rs 2 crore share milestone by the end of its full run in the Krishna region. Stay tuned for further updates on Majili’s box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- This upcoming anthology film to get an OTT release?
- Andrea Jeremiah bags an interesting project
- Niharika hits the gym with her brother’s heroine
- Noted producers venture into hotel business
- Ram Charan’s ‘perfect Sunday drive’ with his Brat
- Vijay Deverakonda thought-provoking message on love with a cute picture