There’s no stopping Majili. Despite many morning shows being cancelled due to the general elections, Majili had a good outing at the box-office on Thursday. The film has completed its first week’s run and came out with flying colors.
In Krishna district, on Thursday, Majili collected Rs 12.99 lakh share. The film’s total first week Krishna share is Rs 1.46 crore. This is the highest first week collection in Chay’s career. The film will now eye the Rs 2 crore share milestone by the end of its full run in the Krishna region. Stay tuned for further updates on Majili’s box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crucial weekend for Nithin’s Check
- Jathi Ratnalu is a hilarious laugh riot: Nag Ashwin
- Star hero to grace A1 Express pre-release event
- Rakul Preet elated with the response to her role in Check
- Trade – Uppena still a hot favorite despite multiple releases
- Vijay Sethupathi appreciates team ‘A’