Released a day before Ugadi, Naga Chaitanya and Samantha’s Majili has turned out to be a huge hit. This emotional romantic drama is continuing its solid run at the box-offices in the twin Telugu states and overseas.
Until Saturday, Majili collected a cool Rs 13.05 crore share worldwide. The film will easily surpass the Rs 15 crore share mark by Sunday. By the end of its first week, Majili is expected to cross the Rs 20 crore share milestone. The film is turning out to be a huge boost to Chay’s career.
Majili’s 2-day worldwide collections (in Shares):
Nizam – Rs 3.76 Cr
Ceded – Rs 1.31 Cr
Uttarandhra – Rs 1.40 Cr
East – Rs 0.60 Cr
West – Rs 0.48 Cr
Krishna – Rs 0.73 Cr
Guntur – Rs 0.98 Cr
Nellore – Rs 0.30 Cr
Karnataka – Rs 0.94 Cr
Rest of India – Rs 0.60 Cr
USA – Rs 1.89 Cr
Total 2-day worldwide share – Rs 13.05 Crore
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Bheemla Nayak: Daniel Sekhar glimpse announcement on the way
- Super Star’s fans in serious trouble after sacrificing a goat
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Will never step into the house, says young beauty
- Samantha signs yet another female-centric film?
- Young Malayalam actress in talks for Bheemla Nayak?