Released a day before Ugadi, Naga Chaitanya and Samantha’s Majili has turned out to be a huge hit. This emotional romantic drama is continuing its solid run at the box-offices in the twin Telugu states and overseas.
Until Saturday, Majili collected a cool Rs 13.05 crore share worldwide. The film will easily surpass the Rs 15 crore share mark by Sunday. By the end of its first week, Majili is expected to cross the Rs 20 crore share milestone. The film is turning out to be a huge boost to Chay’s career.
Majili’s 2-day worldwide collections (in Shares):
Nizam – Rs 3.76 Cr
Ceded – Rs 1.31 Cr
Uttarandhra – Rs 1.40 Cr
East – Rs 0.60 Cr
West – Rs 0.48 Cr
Krishna – Rs 0.73 Cr
Guntur – Rs 0.98 Cr
Nellore – Rs 0.30 Cr
Karnataka – Rs 0.94 Cr
Rest of India – Rs 0.60 Cr
USA – Rs 1.89 Cr
Total 2-day worldwide share – Rs 13.05 Crore
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda becomes the first South Indian hero to pull off this feat
- Vithika Sheru all set for her new avatar
- Balayya asks for a bounded script to comeback director?
- Yash to share a chunk of profits from KGF 2’s collections
- Thanks to COVID- Sonu Sood’s dull career picks up
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant’s safe game working big time