Naga Chaitanya and Samantha’s Majili is all set to pull off a stunning feat in Krishna district. The film, which was sold for nearly Rs 1.3 crores in the region, will break even by evening shows and land its buyers in profits from the night shows. Thanks to the positive trend, Majili is expected to continue the same momentum until the April 19 releases.
On Tuesday, in Krishna district, Majili collected Rs 10.12 lakhs. The film’s total 5-day share is Rs 1.22 crore. Majili is expected to collect nearly Rs 1.75 crore by the end of its full run. The Akkineni family and fans are highly elated with the film’s success. This Shiva Nirvana directorial marked Chay-Sam’s first movie after marriage and it has turned out to be a memorable one eventually.
Articles that might interest you:
- This young Tamil actor-music composer is a fan of Pawan Kalyan
- Sitara clicks a beautiful picture of Mahesh and Namrata
- Bigg Boss 4: Twist in the end; Dethadi Harika not eliminated
- Young South actor to land a key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush
- This upcoming anthology film to get an OTT release?
- Andrea Jeremiah bags an interesting project