Released on on April 5 as a Ugadi treat, Naga Chaitanya and Samantha’s emotional romantic drama, Majili, has turned out to be a huge blockbuster thanks to the unanimous positive response from critics and fans. In Krishna district, Majili performed quite well even on the weekdays.
On its 8th day, Majili collected a theatrical share of Rs 6.21 lakhs in the Krishna region. The film’s total 8-day Krishna share is Rs 1.52 crores. With the good word of mouth continues to spread, Majili will surely have a decent second weekend. However, the collections from Monday will be crucial to determine whether the film will eventually join the Rs 2 crore share club or not.
Articles that might interest you:
- Liger’s first look sets a new South Indian record
- Latest – F3 to be delayed further?
- Rashmika Mandanna says Dear Comrade deserves positive reception
- Mahesh Babu lauds Nani, Satyadev’s Daare Leda
- Here’s when Pawan Kalyan will resume Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake
- From years to hours: RGV’s sensational comments on his relationships