A lot was riding on Majili until its release. Since Naga Chaitanya and Samantha were sharing screen space with each other for the first time after their marriage, expectations among fans were quite high. Also, Chay has been looking for that one solid blockbuster to give his career the much-needed boost.
And, Majili has turned out to be a huge hit. On Sunday, Majili collected nearly Rs 3.64 crore share in the twin Telugu states, which is a good amount for a Naga Chaitanya-starrer. The film’s 3-day worldwide share is Rs 17.35 crore. The film will land all the buyers in profits in a couple of days.
Below are Majili’s 3rd day India (excluding overseas) shares:
|Nizam||Rs 1.59 Cr|
|Ceded||Rs 0.46 Cr|
|Nellore||Rs 0.95 Cr|
|Guntur||Rs 0.25 Cr|
|Krishna||Rs 0.28 Cr|
|West||Rs 0.16 Cr|
|East||Rs 0.25 Cr|
|Uttarandhra||Rs 0.54 Cr|
|Total Day 3 AP & TS Collections||Rs 3.64 Crore|
|Karnataka||Rs 0.20 Cr|
|Tamil Nadu||Rs 0.7 Cr|
|Rest of India||Rs 0.14 Cr|
|Total Day 3 India Collections||Rs 4.06 Crore|5
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh posts a heartfelt message on Women’s Day
- Virata Parvam team’s Women’s Day tribute to its female characters
- This popular star to be Kamal’s villain in Vikram?
- Naveen and Vijay are two sides of one coin: Nag Ashwin
- We wanted to see audiences’ smiles in cinemas: Naveen Polishetty
- Rajendra Prasad garu is world’s best acting institute: Sree Vishnu