Released yesterday amid a highly positive buzz, Naga Chaitanya and Samantha’s Majili took a flying start at the box-offices worldwide. In Nizam, the film collected a solid theatrical share of Rs 1.84 crore on its opening day.
With the Ugadi festival advantage and the unanimous positive word of mouth, Majili is expected to rake in a huge share even on Saturday and Sunday. The film was sold for about Rs 6 crores in Nizam and more than half of the investment will be recovered in the first weekend itself.
Apart from Chay and Samantha’s impressive performances, Shiva Nirvana’s taut narration of this emotional romantic drama is the main highlight of Majili. Stay tuned for more box-office updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood joins Leonard DiCaprio, Angelina Jolie with United Nations honor
- Pan-Indian actor ends rumors on Allu Arjun’s Pushpa
- Raj Tarun, Malavika’s Orey Bujjiga to premiere a day in advance
- Tamannaah and Satyadev’s GS to have another heroine
- Payal Ghosh demands an increased security cover
- Talented actor signs two projects for Aha