Released yesterday amid a highly positive buzz, Naga Chaitanya and Samantha’s Majili took a flying start at the box-offices worldwide. In Nizam, the film collected a solid theatrical share of Rs 1.84 crore on its opening day.
With the Ugadi festival advantage and the unanimous positive word of mouth, Majili is expected to rake in a huge share even on Saturday and Sunday. The film was sold for about Rs 6 crores in Nizam and more than half of the investment will be recovered in the first weekend itself.
Apart from Chay and Samantha’s impressive performances, Shiva Nirvana’s taut narration of this emotional romantic drama is the main highlight of Majili. Stay tuned for more box-office updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exciting update on Vijay Sethupathi-Sundeep Kishan’s film with Raj & DK
- Official: Pawan Kalyan-Rana’s AK remake locks release date
- Ajith’s charming looks in Valimai’s first single poster thrills fans
- Second schedule of Nag-Praveen Sattaru film from this date
- Varun Tej’s heavy-duty workout for Ghani gives a major Monday motivation
- Interesting: Rajamouli didn’t shoot RRR’s Dosti song