After a fabulous first weekend, Naga Chaitanya and Samantha’s Majili has had a decent Monday across the twin Telugu states. Most of the theaters displayed houseful boards during the matinee and night shows. The film is expected to continue this momentum till the next Friday releases.
In Krishna district, Majili collected Rs 12.21 lakh share on its fourth day. The film’s total 4-day collection in the Krishna region is Rs 1.12 crore. The film’s Krishna district’s distribution rights were sold for nearly Rs 1.3 crores, and the buyers will land in profits from tomorrow.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero to grace A1 Express pre-release event
- Rakul Preet elated with the response to her role in Check
- Trade – Uppena still a hot favorite despite multiple releases
- Vijay Sethupathi appreciates team ‘A’
- Padmavyuham song from Sushanth’s IVNR raises expectations
- NTR to showcase his fun side in MEK show