After a fabulous first weekend, Naga Chaitanya and Samantha’s Majili has had a decent Monday across the twin Telugu states. Most of the theaters displayed houseful boards during the matinee and night shows. The film is expected to continue this momentum till the next Friday releases.
In Krishna district, Majili collected Rs 12.21 lakh share on its fourth day. The film’s total 4-day collection in the Krishna region is Rs 1.12 crore. The film’s Krishna district’s distribution rights were sold for nearly Rs 1.3 crores, and the buyers will land in profits from tomorrow.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two noted heroines to sizzle in Nag’s Bangaraju
- Love Story’s latest US collections – In no mood to slow down
- Poll : Which aspect of Love Story impressed you the most?
- Upasana posts an adorable picture – Calls it Most Precious
- Bigg Boss 5 – This contestant creating a solid jealousy angle among ladies
- Akash Puri’s Romantic gets a fresh release date