After a fabulous first weekend, Naga Chaitanya and Samantha’s Majili has had a decent Monday across the twin Telugu states. Most of the theaters displayed houseful boards during the matinee and night shows. The film is expected to continue this momentum till the next Friday releases.
In Krishna district, Majili collected Rs 12.21 lakh share on its fourth day. The film’s total 4-day collection in the Krishna region is Rs 1.12 crore. The film’s Krishna district’s distribution rights were sold for nearly Rs 1.3 crores, and the buyers will land in profits from tomorrow.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kukatpally Court stays Amitabh Bachchan’s film’s release
- India’s largest film city to come up in this state
- DSP wins hearts with his touching gesture for his legendary guru
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?