After lying low with a series of disappointing films, Naga Chaitanya is finally back in the reckoning with his latest film, Majili. Also starring Samantha, the film released on April 5 and is turning out to be a huge hit.
In its first weekend, Majili collected Rs 17.35 crore worldwide share. This is the highest first weekend collection in Chay’s career. The film was sold for a little over Rs 21 crores, and all the buyers will be entering the profit zone in a couple of days.
Below are Majili’s worldwide 1st weekend collections (in Shares):
|Nizam||Rs 5.35 Cr|
|Ceded||Rs 1.77 Cr|
|Uttarandhra||Rs 1.94 Cr|
|East||Rs 0.90 Cr|
|West||Rs 0.64 Cr|
|Krishna||Rs 1.01 Cr|
|Guntur||Rs 1.24 Cr|
|Nellore||Rs 0.40 Cr|
|Karnataka||Rs 1.15 Cr|
|Rest of India||Rs 0.70 cr|
|Overseas||Rs 2.25 Cr|
|Total worldwide 3-day share||Rs 17.35 Cr|
Articles that might interest you:
- Pooja Hegde excited about the two birthdays on Radhe Shyam’s set
- Chiranjeevi confirms the directors of his next two films
- Satyadev’s film gets decent TRP while Vijay Deverakonda’s movie falters
- Corona effect- Majority of theatres to shut down
- Raj Tarun signs another film with noted director
- Poll : Which of these senior directors should make a solid comeback?