After lying low with a series of disappointing films, Naga Chaitanya is finally back in the reckoning with his latest film, Majili. Also starring Samantha, the film released on April 5 and is turning out to be a huge hit.
In its first weekend, Majili collected Rs 17.35 crore worldwide share. This is the highest first weekend collection in Chay’s career. The film was sold for a little over Rs 21 crores, and all the buyers will be entering the profit zone in a couple of days.
Below are Majili’s worldwide 1st weekend collections (in Shares):
|Nizam||Rs 5.35 Cr|
|Ceded||Rs 1.77 Cr|
|Uttarandhra||Rs 1.94 Cr|
|East||Rs 0.90 Cr|
|West||Rs 0.64 Cr|
|Krishna||Rs 1.01 Cr|
|Guntur||Rs 1.24 Cr|
|Nellore||Rs 0.40 Cr|
|Karnataka||Rs 1.15 Cr|
|Rest of India||Rs 0.70 cr|
|Overseas||Rs 2.25 Cr|
|Total worldwide 3-day share||Rs 17.35 Cr|5
Articles that might interest you:
- Title logo for Sharwanand-Rashmika’s Aadavallu Meeku Johaarlu is out
- RRR to have an emotional twist in the climax
- Poll : Which of these upcoming films will be a hit?
- Interview : Nag Ashwin – A comedy like Jathi Rathnalu has not been made before
- Anupama- Bumrah wedding- Mother clears it all
- Sundeep-Lavanya’s A1 Express’ day 1 WW collections