It is a known fact that Naga Chaitanya will be seen in the Telugu remake of the Malayalam industry hit, Premam. Latest update reveals that the shooting of this film will kick start on the 3rd of December in Vizag.
Pre-production of the film has been completed and the makers have made due plans to shoot this film in as much realistic locations as possible. Shruthi Haasan, Anupama Parameswaran and Isha Sharma are the female leads in this film which will be directed by Chandoo Mondeti.
Naga Chaitanya will be seen in three different looks in this film which is a coming of age love story.
- Sumanth opens up about his preparation for ANR’s role in NTR biopic
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film
- Mahesh Babu enjoys a family vacation in Thai
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood