It is well known that the first schedule of Majnu, the Naga Chaitanya and Shruti Haasan starrer romantic drama, kickstarted on the 3rd of December in Vizag. The film’s unit shot several crucial college scenes featuring Chay, Shruti and others. Even a song was shot over the last couple of days.
Finally, the Vizag schedule has come to an end today and the unit will return to Hyderabad to commence the next schedule, which will take off in a few days. Anupama Parameshwaran will be seen reprising her role from the Malayalam original, Premam. The makers are still on a lookout for the third heroine.
Chandoo Mondeti is directing Majnu and Naga Vamshee is producing it. Rajesh and Gopi Sundar will compose music for the film.
- Rashmika to make her debut in Tamil?
- Poll : Which part of NTR biopic did you like the most?
- Anupama Parameswaran signs much-awaited remake
- Payal Rajput takes different avatar for next
- I’ll never work with Priya Prakash: Lover’s Day actress stirs up controversy