If the ongoing buzz in film circles is to be believed, there has been a major change in Pawan Kalyan and Rana Daggubati’s much-talked-about Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake. Apparently, the film’s cinematographer, Prasad Murella, has exited the project and he has been replaced by acclaimed Bollywood and South cinematographer Ravi K Chandran.
Prasad Murella had shot Pawan’s Attarintiki Dharedhi and Katamarayudu and is one of the leading Directors of Photography in Tollywood. The reason behind his exit from this eagerly awaited multi-starrer is unknown. On the other hand, the film marks Ravi K Chandran’s second Telugu film after Mahesh Babu’s Bharat Ane Nenu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Puri Jagannadh is today’s mass-termind, says Karan Johar
- This is how much Allu Arjun is charging for brand endorsements
- The VFX breakdown of this clip from RRR is mind-boggling
- Buzz: This recent Hindi film to be remade in Telugu and Tamil
- Interesting fact: Sita Ramam actress Mrunal Thakur acted in this famous TV serial
- Interview : Naga Chaitanya – Every Indian can relate to Laal Singh Chaddha