If the ongoing buzz in film circles is to be believed, there has been a major change in Pawan Kalyan and Rana Daggubati’s much-talked-about Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake. Apparently, the film’s cinematographer, Prasad Murella, has exited the project and he has been replaced by acclaimed Bollywood and South cinematographer Ravi K Chandran.
Prasad Murella had shot Pawan’s Attarintiki Dharedhi and Katamarayudu and is one of the leading Directors of Photography in Tollywood. The reason behind his exit from this eagerly awaited multi-starrer is unknown. On the other hand, the film marks Ravi K Chandran’s second Telugu film after Mahesh Babu’s Bharat Ane Nenu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two exciting speculations on Prabhas’ Salaar
- Cash Promo: Senior Telugu actors evoke fun
- NTR to launch Thimmarusu’s trailer tomorrow
- Striking first look and motion poster for Aakash Puri’s Chor Bazaar out on his b’day
- NOTA actress Yashika Anand seriously injured in a car accident; Friend loses life
- iSmart Shankar girl says no to ‘rain’ songs