Since today afternoon, pan-India ator Prabhas’ highly-anticipated mythological magnum opus, Adipurush, has been in the news with the latest update on the film’s Telugu version’s Andhra, Niizam and Ceded distribution rights. Apparently, leading Telugu film production house People Media Factory has acquired the theatrical rights to the above regions by shelling out a staggering Rs 170 crore approximately.
And here is yet another interesting update. The latest buzz reveals that People Media Factory has also replaced Prabhas’ home banner UV Creations as the co-producers of the actor’s prestigious silver jubilee film, Spirit. So, People Media Factory will jointly bankroll Spirit in association with top Hindi banner T-Series.
Spirit will be directed by Sandeep Reddy Vanga. The film is expected to go on floors in September this year, after Prabhas wraps up Project K and Raja Deluxe. On the other hand, Sandeep will finish Ranbir Kapoor’s Animal by then.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sapta Sagaralu Dhaati – Side A – Slow but Passable
- Review : Matti Katha – Has its moments
- Review : Ashtadigbandhanam – Only for few thrills
- Vassishta – Chiranjeevi Garu will be seen in a mature role in Mega157
- Lack of releases gives Miss Shetty Mr. Polishetty a solid advantage
- Bigg Boss 7 Telugu-Sympathy factor growing for Prince Yawar