It’s well known that star heroine Samantha has already begun shooting Nandini Reddy’s O Baby Yentha Sakkagunnave. The film is a Telugu remake of the acclaimed Korean drama, Miss Granny. The first major schedule was wrapped up in Hyderabad.
Now, in an interesting development, the film’s team has decided not to showcase Samantha as a 70-year-old. Although the team had planned to use prosthetics to transform Sam as an old lady, director Nandini finally decided to stick to the original version. She has now roped in veteran actress Lakshmi for the role.
O Baby Yentha Sakkagunnave is a comic drama in which a 70-year-old woman finds herself trapped in a 20-year-old young lady’s body. Veteran producer Suresh Babu is bankrolling the film in association with Sunitha Tati of Guru Films. Naga Shaurya is the male lead in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aadi teams up with his former director again
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures
- CM KCR tests positive for COVID 19
- Anil Ravipudi in talks with a young star hero for his next?