It’s well known that star heroine Samantha has already begun shooting Nandini Reddy’s O Baby Yentha Sakkagunnave. The film is a Telugu remake of the acclaimed Korean drama, Miss Granny. The first major schedule was wrapped up in Hyderabad.
Now, in an interesting development, the film’s team has decided not to showcase Samantha as a 70-year-old. Although the team had planned to use prosthetics to transform Sam as an old lady, director Nandini finally decided to stick to the original version. She has now roped in veteran actress Lakshmi for the role.
O Baby Yentha Sakkagunnave is a comic drama in which a 70-year-old woman finds herself trapped in a 20-year-old young lady’s body. Veteran producer Suresh Babu is bankrolling the film in association with Sunitha Tati of Guru Films. Naga Shaurya is the male lead in the film.
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- KGF nears the 125 crore mark in Kannada
- Nithiin-Rashmika’s film to go on floors finally
- Former heroine all praise for Charan’s simplicity