Following the outbreak of the massive second wave of Coronavirus in Mumbai, the team of Puri Jagannadh and Vijay Deverakonda’s upcoming action drama, Liger, stalled the film’s shoot abruptly and returned to Hyderabad. Currently, Puri is busy with the post-production work at his Hyderabad office.
Meanwhile, the latest updates reveal that Puri has planned to shoot Liger’s Mumbai schedule till Hyderabad. Apparently, the next schedule will kick-start from the last week of April and the entire lead cast will be taking part in this schedule. Ananya Panday is the leading lady in this pan-India film. Puri, Charmee and Karan Johar are bankrolling the project. Liger is scheduled to hit screens on September 9.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hot Buzz: NTR – Prashanth Neel project announcement loading
- Amazon Prime plans massive release of these three biggies
- NTR and Charan want this new release date for RRR?
- Rashmika not interested in this happening remake?
- Mega hero does not want to be image bound
- Venu Sriram gets his new film okayed