By now, everyone knows that the Malayali hit film, Ayyappanum Koshiyum is going to be remade in Telugu in the coming days.
Sithara Entertainments have already started working on this project and the news coming out is that the screenplay of the film will be changed completely and the narration will be lively.
Also, the news is that the film will be made on a very crisp note and the runtime will be decreased by half an hour to make things crisp.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mani Ratnam to mak personal request to his Ponniyan Selvan team
- This actress in talks for Nikhil’s next?
- Balayya opens up on NTR’s political entry
- Balakrishna to enter social media soon?
- Telugu heroine put in quarantine
- Juicy info about Rana-Miheeka wedding