By now, everyone knows that the Malayali hit film, Ayyappanum Koshiyum is going to be remade in Telugu in the coming days.
Sithara Entertainments have already started working on this project and the news coming out is that the screenplay of the film will be changed completely and the narration will be lively.
Also, the news is that the film will be made on a very crisp note and the runtime will be decreased by half an hour to make things crisp.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Prabhas, yet another South hero to act in a sci-fi thriller
- Solo Brathuke So Better to get a solo release?
- Priyanka Chopra to share screen space with Titanic singer
- Noted channel to release mega hero’s next in theatres?
- Balayya’s yet another shelved project to have a digital release?
- Shraddha Srinath to play a powerful role in her next