Earlier this year, an official announcement regarding Dhanush’s new Bollywood project came out. Titled Atrangi, the film also stars Superstar Akshay Kumar and young starlet Sara Ali Khan in prominent roles.
The film’s shooting was supposed to kick-start from the month of March but was postponed due to Corona lockdown. Now, the latest news is that the team is planning to kick-start the shooting with Dhanush and Sara Ali Khan’s episodes from this month-end.
Reportedly, Akshay Kumar, who is in Scotland for Bell Bottom’s shooting will join Atrangi sets by this year-end. Anand L Rai is the director of Atrangi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo beats James Bond’s No Time To Die on IMDb
- Teaser for Satyadev’s Thimmarusu to be out soon
- Kajal becomes the face of her husband’s e-commerce company
- Zombie Reddy’s intriguing first bite impresses
- Poll : If Mahesh Babu signs a pan-India film, who should direct it?
- Bigg Boss 4: This contestant on the verge of eviction?