Earlier this year, an official announcement regarding Dhanush’s new Bollywood project came out. Titled Atrangi, the film also stars Superstar Akshay Kumar and young starlet Sara Ali Khan in prominent roles.
The film’s shooting was supposed to kick-start from the month of March but was postponed due to Corona lockdown. Now, the latest news is that the team is planning to kick-start the shooting with Dhanush and Sara Ali Khan’s episodes from this month-end.
Reportedly, Akshay Kumar, who is in Scotland for Bell Bottom’s shooting will join Atrangi sets by this year-end. Anand L Rai is the director of Atrangi.
Articles that might interest you:
- First look poster of Sree Vishnu’s Alluri is ferocious
- Simbu’s movie gets a release date
- This is when Pawan Kalyan-SDT film will hit the floors
- Prabhas – Maruthi project announcement on the way
- DSP out of Salman Khan’s next?
- Ranbir Kapoor claims his blood group is U/A