It is well-known that Tamil superstar, Rajinikanth is going to establish his own political party in the month of January. As per the reports, he and his party will be contesting in the upcoming Tamil Nadu elections which are scheduled in the month of May.
But on the other hand, his new movie, Annaatthe’s shooting was stalled in the month of March due to Corona lockdown. Though reports are coming in that the film’s shooting will resume from this month itself, there is no official confirmation from the makers.
Now, the fresh buzz circulating among Tamil media is that Annaathe has been kept on hold for the time being and will only resume after elections.
If the news turns into reality, this is going to be a major disappointment for director Siva and heroine Keerthy Suresh, who are associating with the superstar for the first time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarkaru Vaari Pata’s staggering record even before the shoot
- Big Update- RRR’s new release date locked
- Who is playing Mahesh Babu’s villain in Sarkaru Vaari Pata
- Pawan-Rana’s Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake to go on floors
- Mahesh Babu’s SVP starts rolling in Dubai
- RRR update at 2 PM- What could it be?