Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 100th film is going to be directed by Krish and the movie will be formally launched on ‘Ugadi’. The film is a big budget periodical and Krish is going to mount this project on a lavish scale.
The film will have a major Morocco schedule, where important scenes will be shot in exotic locations. Balakrishna is going to be seen in a royal getup as King Goutamiputra Satakarni, the legendary Satavahana ruler.
Devi Sri Prasad is the music director of this movie and First Frame Entertainments banner is the production house.
Articles that might interest you:
- Miss India’s Lacha Gummadi is inspiring yet melodious
- Vijayashanthi likely to join BJP?
- RRR Controversy – Rajamouli’s team clear the issue
- Prabhas’ heroine signs a prestigious three-film series
- Poll : Which aspect of Color Photo impressed you the most?
- Rakul Preet impresses many with her rapper avatar