Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 100th film is going to be directed by Krish and the movie will be formally launched on ‘Ugadi’. The film is a big budget periodical and Krish is going to mount this project on a lavish scale.
The film will have a major Morocco schedule, where important scenes will be shot in exotic locations. Balakrishna is going to be seen in a royal getup as King Goutamiputra Satakarni, the legendary Satavahana ruler.
Devi Sri Prasad is the music director of this movie and First Frame Entertainments banner is the production house.
- Vijay Deverakonda-Rashmika Mandanna’s friendly Twitter banter
- Dhanush to reveal his prestigious film on a special date
- Star heroine’s Bollywood project is half way through
- Kaala finding it tough in overseas
- Interview : Srinivas Reddy- Jamba Lakidi Pamba will provide full-fledged entertainment