Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s latest film, Katamarayudu, kick-started its shooting in Hyderabad yesterday. Pawan will join the unit from the 24th of this month. The film has Shruti Haasan as its heroine and Ali, Rao Ramesh, Abhimanyu Singh and others play important roles.
Initially, noted Tamil cinematographer Soundarrajan, who shot Ravi Teja’s Bengal Tiger, was roped in to crank the camera for Katamarayudu. However, Soundarrajan backed out after the movie’s shooting got delayed.
The makers then replaced him with Prasad Murella, who had earlier shot Pawan’s Atharintiki Dharedi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Vijay’s Master again clarify on OTT release rumors
- Star director Siva’s father Jayakumar passes away
- Prakash Raj criticizes Pawan Kalyan: Here’s Naga Babu reply
- Poll : Which aspect of Mahesh Babu impresses you the most?
- Lavanya Tripathi crosses a milestone on Instagram
- Rajasekhar opens up about his scary COVID experience