Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s latest film, Katamarayudu, kick-started its shooting in Hyderabad yesterday. Pawan will join the unit from the 24th of this month. The film has Shruti Haasan as its heroine and Ali, Rao Ramesh, Abhimanyu Singh and others play important roles.
Initially, noted Tamil cinematographer Soundarrajan, who shot Ravi Teja’s Bengal Tiger, was roped in to crank the camera for Katamarayudu. However, Soundarrajan backed out after the movie’s shooting got delayed.
The makers then replaced him with Prasad Murella, who had earlier shot Pawan’s Atharintiki Dharedi.
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes