Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s latest film, Katamarayudu, kick-started its shooting in Hyderabad yesterday. Pawan will join the unit from the 24th of this month. The film has Shruti Haasan as its heroine and Ali, Rao Ramesh, Abhimanyu Singh and others play important roles.
Initially, noted Tamil cinematographer Soundarrajan, who shot Ravi Teja’s Bengal Tiger, was roped in to crank the camera for Katamarayudu. However, Soundarrajan backed out after the movie’s shooting got delayed.
The makers then replaced him with Prasad Murella, who had earlier shot Pawan’s Atharintiki Dharedi.
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot
- Noted actor wraps up a key schedule of RC12
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Raw and intense action episodes in Kalyanram’s next
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race