Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar Gabbar Singh is the main reason for this. While the official date of the film is April 8th, sources say that the movie may come on the 14th only. This is an unconfirmed report. But if the news is true, it will play havoc with other release dates.
The immediate effect will be on Allu Arjun and his Sarrainodu. The movie is being planned for April 22nd but It may shift to 29th if SGS moves to 14th.
This will in turn affect Supreme, A.. Aa and Brahmotsavam.
Articles that might interest you
- Review : Diksoochi – Falls Flat
- US Telugu local distributors yet to get money from blockbuster
- Nagarjuna’s handsome looks from Manmadhudu 2 go viral
- Review : Mera Bharat Mahan – Narration Failure
- Rahman introduces fresh talent for his ambitious project
- Sana Khan makes her relationship public