Young sensation Vijay Deverakonda’s first pan-India movie, Liger, is in news again. Helmed by the dynamic director Puri Jagannadh, the boxing drama has Ananya Panday as the lady love of the hero.
The latest news is that the makers announced that something big is coming on May 9, 2022, at 4 PM. We can expect a trailer update or a fierce look poster of the film. What exactly the makers have for Vijay fans might reveal in the coming days.
Puri Connects is producing this movie on a grand scale in association with Dharma Productions. Ramya Krishnan is roped in to play the mother of Vijay in this flick, which also has Boxing champion Mike Tyson in a pivotal role. The multilingual movie is all set to hit screens on August 25, 2022.
We have been waiting patiently for our turn in front of INDIA!
He is Hungrrrrry-India is Hungry
Now, let us Unleash him#Liger
May 9th @ 4PM👊🏾@TheDeverakonda #PuriJagannadh @ananyapandayy @MikeTyson @karanjohar @DharmaMovies @PuriConnects#HBDVijayDeverakonda ❤️ pic.twitter.com/VIqDQx6cGS
— Charmme Kaur (@Charmmeofficial) May 4, 2022
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin’s Extra Ordinary Man sinks further during the weekend
- Pic Talk: Venkatesh off to Vijayawada for Saindhav
- Nayanthara doesn’t want to be called ‘Lady Superstar’ – Here’s why
- Buzz: Shah Rukh Khan’s Dunki to have 6 AM shows
- Confirmed: Shocking runtime locked for Prabhas’ Salaar
- Karthi’s Japan is now streaming on this OTT platform