“500 people worked for around 10 days to erect the Taj Hotel set which is a quintessential part of the film. We emphasised on getting every minute detail of the set right as it plays a crucial role in the narrative. We spent 4 days in Taj Hotel, Mumbai, observing the architecture and designing,” Avinash revealed.
The acclaimed production designer added that the unit erected a total of 6 sets at a private studio in Hyderabad.
Major is based on the life journey of Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan who laid his life for the country during the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks. The film stars Adivi Sesh, Saiee Manjrekar, and Shobhita Dulipala in important roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Panchathantram – Caters to niche audience
- Review : Mukhachitram – Only for social message
- Review : Leharaayi – Fails to impress
- Mahesh shows his swag in the latest pic
- Buzz: Santosh Shoban’s new film to clash with Sankranthi biggies
- Avatar director once again takes a dig at Marvel’s character