If the ongoing reports coming in from Tamil film circles are anything to go by, the makers of Tamil superstar Thala Ajith’s much-awaited action thriller, Vivegam, hid the actor’s injury as the news would have caused panic among millions of his diehard fans.
Apparently, Ajith hurt his shoulder while performing an action sequence for Vivegam during the Bulgarian schedule. Despite injury, Ajith continued to shoot as he didn’t want the film to be delayed.
During the making of one of his previous blockbusters, Vedalam, Ajith hurt his shoulder and underwent a surgery and took an 8-month long break from movies. Vivegam is slated to hit the screens on August 10th.
- Nithya Menen to do a web series soon
- RRR eyeing solid pre-release business
- Star heroes start prepping for RRR
- Nayanthara’s royal look from Sye Raa revealed
- Positive word out of mouth helping Taxiwaala