If the ongoing reports coming in from Tamil film circles are anything to go by, the makers of Tamil superstar Thala Ajith’s much-awaited action thriller, Vivegam, hid the actor’s injury as the news would have caused panic among millions of his diehard fans.
Apparently, Ajith hurt his shoulder while performing an action sequence for Vivegam during the Bulgarian schedule. Despite injury, Ajith continued to shoot as he didn’t want the film to be delayed.
During the making of one of his previous blockbusters, Vedalam, Ajith hurt his shoulder and underwent a surgery and took an 8-month long break from movies. Vivegam is slated to hit the screens on August 10th.
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up