Ever since the film was announced, fans of Balayya and Boyapati were quite excited that the film would be a solid hit and Boyapati will showcase Balayya like never before.
Like in every Boyapati film, the villain plays a key role, and this film too, there is scope for a solid villain. The makers decided to approach Sanjay Dutt to play the negative role and even held talks with the star initially.
But now as they found out that Sanjay Dutt will not available for the next few months, they have dropped the idea of having him and are looking for a new villain. The talk is that they are finding it quite tough to find a guy who will take on Balayya in a big way in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi in Pushpa 2
- World’s first non-linear single-shot film to release on this date
- Ram Charan’s career best look for RC15
- Dhanush’s Captain Miller announcement breaks Kollywood records
- Arjun Das thanks Thalapathy Vijay and Lokesh – Deets inside
- Official: Krishna Vamsi to make a high-budget OTT movie