Ever since the film was announced, fans of Balayya and Boyapati were quite excited that the film would be a solid hit and Boyapati will showcase Balayya like never before.
Like in every Boyapati film, the villain plays a key role, and this film too, there is scope for a solid villain. The makers decided to approach Sanjay Dutt to play the negative role and even held talks with the star initially.
But now as they found out that Sanjay Dutt will not available for the next few months, they have dropped the idea of having him and are looking for a new villain. The talk is that they are finding it quite tough to find a guy who will take on Balayya in a big way in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Demand for Bharat Ratna to SP Balasubrahmanyam intensifies
- Confessions of Deepika, Shraddha and Sara in NCB inquiry
- Ilayaraja offers special prayers in SP Balasubrahmanyam’s memory
- Shruti reveals an interesting story about Kamal Haasan
- Sneha Ullal, Madhu Shalini team up for a thrilling web series
- When SPB urged people to not use prefixes to his name