Kangana Ranaut did a film called Dhaakad and it was made on a whopping budget of 80 crores. The film bombed big time and left the makers reeling.
As per the latest update, the makers have lost close to 70 crores due to the film’s failure. The film was washed out and the sad part is that not OTT biggies are also coming forward to buy this film.
Kangana played the main lead in this film which also had Arjun Rampal in a key role. The film was a female-oriented spy drama and had loads of action but did not click.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thalapathy Vijay to make his Instagram debut?
- Latest update on Ponniyin Selvan’s teaser
- RGV: Ladki is my tribute to Bruce Lee’s Enter The Dragon
- Sammathame’s official OTT release date
- Vijay Devarakonda-Samantha to romance in Vizag
- Mega plans being made for Ponniyin Selvan’s teaser launch