Kangana Ranaut did a film called Dhaakad and it was made on a whopping budget of 80 crores. The film bombed big time and left the makers reeling.
As per the latest update, the makers have lost close to 70 crores due to the film’s failure. The film was washed out and the sad part is that not OTT biggies are also coming forward to buy this film.
Kangana played the main lead in this film which also had Arjun Rampal in a key role. The film was a female-oriented spy drama and had loads of action but did not click.
Articles that might interest you:
- Amidst Salaar’s latest buzz, Dunki makers devise an interesting strategy
- Nithya Menen reacts to viral rumors on being harassed by a Tamil hero
- Month of Madhu’s trailer unveiled by Sai Dharam Tej
- Buckle up Mass Maharaja fans; Tiger Nageswara Rao’s trailer to arrive on this date
- Photo Moment: Nayanthara and Vignesh with their biggest blessing ‘Uyir and Ulag’
- Trailer for Sudheer Babu’s Maama Mascheendra to be out tomorrow