Suniel Narang, who is co-producing Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi starrer Love Story said the film received at least 10 offers from OTT platforms.
“We received at least 10 offers from OTT platforms. But we turned them down as we persisted on releasing the film in theatres,” he said.
Now that cinema halls in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are permitted to resume operations, we can expect Love Story to his the silver screens very soon.
The Sekhar Kammula directorial is billed to be an intense love drama. Rumors are rife that the film might be hitting the big screens this August.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karthikeya 2 shows sudden increase in Hindi collections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Liger will be a smash hit
- Laal Singh Chaddha and Raksha Bandhan collect very less than this hit movie
- Karthikeya 2 to post solid numbers on day 3
- Hrithik faces the heat for supporting Lal Singh Chadha
- Aamir Khan goes into depression post Laal Singh’s failure?