Suniel Narang, who is co-producing Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi starrer Love Story said the film received at least 10 offers from OTT platforms.
“We received at least 10 offers from OTT platforms. But we turned them down as we persisted on releasing the film in theatres,” he said.
Now that cinema halls in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are permitted to resume operations, we can expect Love Story to his the silver screens very soon.
The Sekhar Kammula directorial is billed to be an intense love drama. Rumors are rife that the film might be hitting the big screens this August.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- NTR’s new orange Lamborgini Urus becomes a hot topic
- Suriya turns lawyer in Jai Bhim; Intense first look out now
- Team Lakhsya plans unique promotions until the release
- Prakash Raj decides to keep mum over Maa elections
- Crazy- 10 crores for just an entry scene